Our commitments to you:
- Enjoy the exclusive rights to sell and generate revenue from across the country of your choice (if available)
- Emissis will pass any local leads to you from our global client base e.g. Sodexo
- Reduced rates for the COOLNOMIX device
- Full product and installation training
- Access to our ReadMyMeter live and historic data for your customers
- Technical support
- Marketing support
- Access to our other solutions e.g. EV Charging, Commercial Energy Storage, WiREMS etc
- Access to our online Partners Portal
Your commitments to us:
- Minimum order quantity of COOLNOMIX
- Must successfully complete our full product and installation training programme to become a certified installer
Frequently asked questions
Where is the product and installation training delivered?
We have a dedicated training centre at our global headquarters in the UK. This is the best place for you and your team to go through the training. However, if this is not possible, we will consider delivering your training at your office.
What is the duration of the product and installation training?
This can usually be delivered in one full day. Remember we also offer ongoing product and technical support too.
What data is available through your ReadMyMeter system?
You will have access to the full half-hourly meter data from your customers on an ongoing basis.
How can you help us with marketing?
We will ensure that your first language is set up on our website www.emissis.com This will ensure that all of your customers will be able to read all of our website pages and we will ensure that all of our relevant Emissis branded marketing collateral e.g. sales brochures/case studies/videos etc) is also translated. The translation can be done via you and your team or we will organise and pay for a translator.
You will be allowed to add your logo and contact details to all the relevant Emissis branded marketing collateral e.g. sales brochures/case studies/videos. You will have access to our brand guidelines to help you meet our brand rules when adding your logo and contact details. If you prefer, you can access our product photography and logo files the icons we use, so that you can develop your own company branded marketing collateral.